Environment credentials


Textiles are the UK's fastest growing household waste stream. By reusing and recycling textiles we can greatly reduce the amount we send to landfill and give unwanted items a new lease of life.

As we work to a target of zero waste, less than 1% of what we collect through our clothing collection initiatives in the UK is sent to landfill while the other 99% is reused or recycled.

To help achieve our goal, we are a key stakeholder and steering group member of the Sustainable Clothing Action Plan (SCAP) as well as a signatory of the SCAP 2020 Commitment, which is a voluntary initiative that aims to improve environmental and ethical performance. Read more here.



  • Associate Parliamentary Sustainable Resource Group
  • Bureau of International Recycling
  • WRAP (Waste and Resources Action Programme)
  • SCAP (Sustainable Clothing Action Plan) Steering Group member and signatory of the SCAP - 2020 Commitment 
  • European Network on Recycling Environmental credentials